Allow microphone access in Chrome
1. Click the lock icon to the left of your address bar. A pop-up will appear with a list of options.
2. Click the drop-down list to the left of the "Microphone" option.
3. Choose the option "Always allow on this site".
Allow microphone access in Firefox
1. Select the lock icon to the left of your address bar. A pop-up will appear with a list of options. Select the arrow to the right of zoom.us.
2. Select "More Information". A pop-up will appear.
3. At the top of the pop-up, select button "Permissions".
4. Find the option "Microphone". Un check "Use the default" and select the "Allow" to force your browser to allow your microphone to be used by Zoom.
Allow microphone access in Opera
1. Enter: opera://settings in the navigtion bar. This will bring up your settings and preferences.
2. On the left sidebar, select "Websites".
3. Scroll to the "Microphone" section.
4. Make sure that "Ask me..." is selected. If this option is already selected but your microphone isn't working, try switching to the "Do not allow" option, then switching back to the "Ask me..." option.
5. Reload the page. A "Microphone Requested" pop-up appears.
6. Click "Allow".
Allow microphone access in Safari
1. Choose "Preferences" from the Safari menu. This will bring up your preferences pop-up.
2. Click "Websites" at the top of the pop-up.
3. On the left sidebar, click "Microphone".
4. Click the drop-down list next to www.zoom.us, and choose "Allow".
Allow microphone access in Edge
1. Click the '...' at the top right corner of the Edge browser to display a drop-down menu.
2. Select 'Settings'.
3. Click the 'View advanced settings' button.
4. Click the 'Manage' button under 'Website permissions'.
5. Click "zoom.us".
6. Switch the Microphone to 'On'.